Contemporary senior living with a distinctive flair.
Discover the perks of retirement near sunny Fort Lauderdale.
At Covenant Living of Florida, you’ll find opportunities to thrive in a senior living community that may be more affordable than you think. You’ll swear you’re getting younger as you enjoy endless opportunities for gracious living in sunny South Florida.
A sampling of activities in Plantation and nearby Fort Lauderdale:
- Plantation Woods, a 2.5-acre woods-themed park in the historic district, with water playgrounds and log benches
- Plantation Central Park, adjacent to our community, enjoy amenities such as two Olympic size pools, a hydro-play area, indoor/outdoor lighted basketball courts, exercise room, roller hockey rinks, Pickleball courts, playground area, jogging track, eight lighted baseball diamonds, three lighted football fields, a 400-meter running track and a ten-acre lake for remote control boats
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, a historic landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- NSU Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
- Fantastic shops and eateries on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale
- The historic Stranahan House
- The Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Galleria Mall and the beautiful Fort Lauderdale beaches
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, located just 8-miles from our community!
Take a walk around our sparkling fountain or splash in one of our pools. Savor healthy, tasty cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients by our professional chef. At Covenant Living of Florida, you’ll discover a carefree lifestyle with world-class restaurant-style dining, a state-of-the-art fitness center, social events, entertainment and opportunities for spiritual enrichment.
Our residents say what they love best is the sense of belonging and lasting friendships you’ll find here. At Covenant Living of Florida, you’ll find a wealth of events and programs to enrich your mind, body and spirit.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 231-6285.
Download our resource, “Why Senior Living? 5 Reasons to Make the Move” to find out why you should make the move to join a Covenant Living Community today!