Reflections Memory Care
Memory Care that emphasizes dignity and independence in Plantation, Florida serving South Florida seniors.
Reflections, our Memory Care neighborhood, provides the highest level of care and quality of life in a safe, secure environment for those living with dementia, Alzheimer’s and other cognitive challenges.
At Reflections, our vigilant staff is constantly mindful of the safety of our residents. That means the campus is under careful watch at all times to ensure the safest environment possible. Our WanderGuard personal bracelet and electronic perimeter alert system ensures that each resident is individually protected while enjoying maximum freedom of movement within the Memory Care neighborhood.
Comprehensive Services and Support
- Personalized memory support activities tailored to your loved one’s needs
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours a day
- Personalized motion detection system that monitors resident movements
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even in the secured outside Serenity Garden
Memory Care with a Personal Touch
Memory Support residents live in private studio apartments filled with their own personal touches, helping them maintain a stronger sense of identity.
- State-of-the-art memory support technology to ensure residents’ safety
- Secured community with keyless entry
- Private garden for resident activities and gatherings
- Second-story garden and park views (as available)
Dining in a Community Atmosphere
Reflections offers a separate dining area in order to help build stronger community ties for both residents and members of the staff. Residents in Memory Support can enjoy the dining options that suit them best.
- Executive chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Personalized diets created by a registered dietician
- Made-to-order meals, as needed, in order to accommodate dietary restrictions
- Demonstration cooking presentations
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.