Services & Amenities
Discover freedom and inspiration in our resort-style community.
Vibrant senior living in South Florida.
Covenant Living of Florida offers a casual, inviting lifestyle, with services and amenities that nurture your individuality in ways other retirement communities simply can’t. We go well beyond the care you’ll find in most senior communities in the Miami, FL area.
So many ways to enjoy each day. Exercise. Socialize. Maximize your wellness and satisfy your appetite for engaging activities and delightful dining. Our fitness room, gathering spaces, events center and distinctive dining options are the heart of our community.
Take up gourmet cooking, volunteer or visit a nearby museum. Go for a leisurely stroll or enjoy dining outside on a patio surrounded by palm trees and lush gardens. You’ll have access to a full range of on-site health care, wellness opportunities and concierge services.
In keeping with our commitment to hospitality, everything in our community is yours to enjoy as an extension of your home. The unique Covenant LifeConnect® Wellness Partnership is designed to enhance your personal well-being. Our inviting community is filled with contemporary conveniences to help you:
- Work toward wellness n a state-of-the-art fitness center, outdoor pools and walking paths.
- Boost brain fitness with classes and projects that broaden your knowledge and perspective. Learn something new in an on-site Nova Southeastern University lifelong learning class and gather information in our Computer Center and four libraries.
- Create connections when you join clubs, volunteer, attend events at the Performing Arts Center and play in the game room.
- Cultivate creativity with painting, crafts and music in the creative arts center or construct and carve in the wood shop.
- Delight in dining that suits your tastes—that suits your tastes—in every way. Enjoy fresh salads and sandwiches at the casual Bistro and savor the outstanding cuisine and service in the formal dining room.
Call (877) 231-6285 or click here to request more information.