How Can We Help You Today?
Our complimentary Healthcare Navigator service can assist with the following:
- Arrange private one-on-one family meetings or bedside consultations at the hospital or at home to discuss personal goals and care plans following hospitalization
- Give educational presentations to small or large groups
- Transition support from hospital or home to Covenant Living integrated health services
- Pre-book a stay for short-term rehabilitation post-hospitalization
The help you need, when you need it. We have many resources we can provide to help with the questions you may have such as:
- What to prepare when leaving the hospital: A simple checklist of the items and documents you may want to bring when transitioning to our community
- Understanding Medicare: An easy to understand breakdown of the "parts" of Medicare coverage
- Preferred Provider Card: A helpful tool to have on hand to let caregivers know who your preferred medical provider is
Connect with us by completing the form or call 877-346-0376 to receive your free preferred provider card or to learn more about our Healthcare Navigator services.
Use your preferred provider card whenever you or a loved one are in need of assistance.